Thursday, December 29, 2011

I cook. Rarely. But when I do it's GOOD!

Last night some friends of ours went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner. Her mentioning it put a craving over me for buffalo Blasts like you wouldn't believe! I needed them. Zach was dragging me to the grocery store anyway so I just figured that I would google the recipe and try my hand at them. They turned out so much better than i could have imagined so I figured that I should share it with all of you too! If you know me, you know that I don't cook. Bake, sure. Cook, rarely. Point: THESE ARE SO EASY!

Pack of won ton wrappers (large squares)


One egg white

I used 3

1 chicken breast
Frank's Buffalo Style Hot Sauce (THIS IS THE EXACT SAME HOT SAUCE THEY USE!!!)


Grated cheese (I used mozzarella and cheddar)



Bread crumbs (both Panko and plain bread crumbs)


Italian seasoning




Bake the chicken breast at 375 until done. Shred the breast into pretty small pieces.

This is about 4-5 breasts


Mix in Cheese...as much as you feel necessary.



Then moisten with buffalo sauce. Again, as much as you think...


Lay out the won ton wrapper and lay chicken breast mixture inside.




Moisten the edges of the won ton with water or egg white and fold it
diagonally, pressing the edges closed.



Use a pastry brush and brush egg white over the outside and cover with a mix of the Panko and plain bread crumbs.



Place them two at a time into a deep fryer at 375 until they're golden
brown. Make sure to turn them. Place on a napkin or paper towel to drain
excess oil off.



Serve with celery sticks, extra hot sauce for dipping, and some blue cheese
or ranch. DELICIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment